Menzi Ngubane Slams Fake Death Reports!

This follows after a fake eNCA Twitter account reported that he is dead.

By  | May 27, 2020, 08:24 AM  | Menzi Ngubane  | Drama

Veteran actor Menzi Ngubane, has come out guns blazing on Twitter, to slam fake news of his own demise. This comes after reports surfaced that the actor had been admitted to the hospital recently, with a recurring kidney problem.

The reports caused pandemonium with many wishing him a speedy recovery. His wife then released a statement yesterday, to slam fake reports that he is critically ill.

She thanked the country for keeping him in their prayers and, said he is recovering.

However, a fake eNCA Twitter account which has since been deleted, dampened his mood as it reported that the actor has passed on. Menzi took to Twitter to slam the fake death reports and said it is a barbaric behavior. He further asked his fans to help him report the person who is spreading fake news.

Tweeps reacted to his fake death reports.

Main Image Credit: EWN

Read more: Zodwa Wabantu Promotes Penis Enlargement In Latest Instagram Video