To think that the Feather Awards have been running for the past 10-years is quite impressive and each year the award show seems to be even better than the last.
As always, the highlight of any award show is the red carpet moments and outfits.
Bontle served some serious hotness on the red carpet in this outfit, when asked why she chose this particular look, she said she just wanted to be unnecessary with her look. Well, unnecessary sure looks good on her, your thoughts?
The host with the most and someone who is always breaking boundaries, Somizi, came through with a blazer and this gorgeous pink skirt.
Cedric Fourie and Lasizwe
Well then, these two looked good in their matching suits.
Whilst others opted for bright colours, Boity stepped out wearing this see-through black number and hooked herself up with a blonde weave.
Her and South Africa's most famous dentist Dr Smile aka Lex Leo.
The most notable look from last night was definitely Sjava's white dress and that glitzy box on his head.
Sjava had mentioned that he decided to wear this outfit to make a statement and show his support for the LGBTQI community.
Here's the list of all the winners from last night's event:
Feather Awards 2018 – Winners
- Best Styled Male - Riky Rick
- Best Styled Female - Ayanda Thabethe
- Cutest Couple - Steve & Lucy Letsike
- Diva Extraodinaire - Thembsie Matu
- Drama Queen - AKA & Matlapa
- Fag Hag - Rami Chuene
- Hot Chick - Michelle Mosalakae
- Hunk of the Year - Bohang Moeko
- Media Award of the Year - GaySA Radio
- Musician of the Year - Sjava
- Role Model of the Year - Ntsupe Mohapi
- Socialite of the Year - Yaya Mavundla
- Sports Personality - Hlengiwe Buthelezi Simon Nkoli Award - Phumi Mtethwa
- African Feather of the Year - Denis Nzioka
- Social Media Personality of the Year - @Fistvoices
- Simon Nkoli Award – Phumi Mthethwa
Main Image Credit: Instagram/@Lasizwe