There's no better time than the present to present your loved ones or even your self with gifts. Throughout the year, we've seen celebrity after celebrity gift their loved ones with nothing but the best for special occasions or simply because they love them so much.
In the spirit of festive season is all about family and a time for giving. Let's look at some of the gifts that your faves gifted their faves throughout the year.
- You might also like to read: Spoiled! Check out Nonhle Ndala's birthday gifts
Although it's not really a competition but we all know that our fave are always low or some even high key competing with someone to always be at the top. Some clelebs can afford to buy their loved ones some really lavish gifts whilst other prefer to put more thought than money into theirs.
Here are our top five gifts from your faves throughout the year.
Dj Zinhle might not have given this to anyone but yet again, who better to love you more than yourself. Remember that she built her dream home from scratch
- You might also like to read: Oskido congratulates DJ Zinhle on her new home
Pearl Modiadie surprised her dad with a brand new house
- You might also like to read: Pearl Modiadie surprises her dad with a house
AKA gifted Bonang with something smaller but just as expensive and fancy. This little Gucci bag cost approximately 3000 dollars, equivalent to R30 000.
- You might also like to read: Have you seen Bonang's expensive Valentines gift?
Remember when a talented student by the name of Tsepho Sekete presented Cassper with a sculpture of Cassper Nyovest, made out of sticks, which we think is pretty cool.
- You might also like to read: Student presents Cassper Nyovest with his own sculpture
Black Coffee also gifted his mother with a new car
- You might also like to read: Black Coffee blesses his mom with a brand new car
Thando Thabethe also gifted her mother with a lavish car. I guess a Mercedes is an ultimate gift for mothers in South Africa.
Min Image credit: IG: Thando_Thabethe