Candice Modiselle has been striding strong in the entertainment industry and she has managed to build a name for herself.
Here are some things you didn't know about Candice:
- Candice Modiselle has an Honours degree in Dramatic Arts from the University of Witwatersrand.
- She was raised by a single mother after losing her father in 1997
- In 2013 Candice went to 18 auditions which she did not get.
- The media personality got her first TV job at 21.
- Candice is a lecturer at OnCue Communications, she teaches television presenting.
- Candice has no interest in moving out of her mother's house.
“We all still live in the same house...as kids, sometimes we feel the need to move out when we reach 18...we’re comfortable and I think we’re aligning our energy in finances in other spaces and not necessarily having to worry about rent and all of those things but we’re also happy being at home, because we all love each other, consistent support, nothing to complain about…”
- The media personality has always been passionate about the arts and now pursues it on different platforms.
- What to read next: Candice Modiselle leaves YoTV
Main image credit: instagram.com/@candicemodiselle