The TV commercial for the newly-released Sorbet make-up range has been in heavy rotation over the past few days and ZAlebs was at the launch last week in Sandton to find out what the range had to offer.
The move into cosmetics only makes sense for a brand that has long offered beauty services in the salon as well as products across skincare and body (which include a BB cream and a set of nail colors).
During the research stages, the brand partnered with Clicks to launch ‘The Skin Tone Project’ in which nearly 3000 women participated to help the brand create a foundation range that would match to all skin tones.
“We found that 28 shades were needed to offer a match for all, giving Sorbet one of the most extensive ranges in South Africa,” explained Sorbet on their website.
Sorbet has also created what they call a “Foundation Match-Me service” to help customers find their perfect match in store.
How? Well, you can walk in to Sorbet salons and participating Clicks stores and find Match-Me experts at the ready to make sure you find the perfect shade to suit your complexion.
What you can find in the range?
- Sorbet Prep & Poreless All-In-One Super Face Primer – Used under your foundation and makeup, this antioxidant-rich primer works with all skin tones to create a smooth, poreless canvas.
- Sorbet Under Cover Undereye Concealer – Available in 3 shades.
- Sorbet Cover & Go Concealer and Foundation – Available in 24 shades.
- Sorbet What a Cheek Blush Cheek Stamp – Available in shades.
- Sorbet Shimmer & Glow Shimmer Bronzer – 2 palettes available.
- Sorbet Glow & Tell Liquid Highlighter
- Sorbet Stroke of Genius Precision Pen Eyeliner
- Sorbet Lash Cheat Volume and Lengthening Mascara
- Sorbet Get Lippy Moisturising Lip Colour – Available in 12 beautiful shades.
Check out what happened at the launch:
What to read next: Ever wondered what each makeup brush is for? Allow #ZAlebsBeauty to explain
Main image credit: © ZAlebs