[Via MTV Official Press Release]
MTV has revealed today the luxury contents of the exclusive 2014 MTV EMA Artist Case, a custom-curated collection of must-have beauty products, fashion, tech gadgets and accessories, jewelry and more from the world’s hottest brands – all inside a stylish Samsonite Lite-Cube DLX Cabin Case!
The 2014 MTV EMA in association with Smirnoff Ice Double Black with Guarana will broadcast live from the SSE Hydro in Glasgow on MTV and MTV Base on Sunday 9 November at 22:00 CAT (Red Carpet show starts at 21:00 CAT).
The hotly coveted cases will be given to presenters and performers at the 2014 MTV EMA, one of the biggest global music events of the year that celebrates the best artists from around the world.
The 2014 MTV EMA Artist Case includes:
· An exclusive ‘Rock Out’ edition of the MTV EMA 2014 Make-up Gift Set courtesy ofinternational sponsor and Europe’s number one cosmetics brand, essence.
· Real Feel Condoms and Embrace Pleasure Gels courtesy of second international sponsor, Durex.
· House of Marley’s Signature Jammin Collection of Harambe Headphones.
· A luxurious BALR. Luxury Backpack and Travel Accessories – perfectly combining soccer style with ultimate travel chic.
· A must-have Trespass Performance Down Jacket (perfect for cold climates or early airport runs!)
· A beautiful beaded Black Onyx Bracelet by Anil Arjandas, Mayfair.
· A 2-Night stay in a luxury suite from a selection of the world’s best 5 star hotels and resorts, courtesy of Leading Hotels Of The World.
· A pair of bright and bold SpongeBob SquarePants Socks, courtesy of Yr Store – perfect for SpongeBob’s biggest celebrity fans!
· Brand new, hotly anticipated video game Alien: Isolation Video Game.
· Sparkling Diamond and Crystal incrusted jewelry and watches from Trésor Paris.
· Luxury hand sewn Swedish Moccasins from Moccis.
· Soothing Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and Cleansing Balm from Elemis Gift Sets.
· In-Ear Monitoring System from Hear Wave Technology Ltd – perfect for the recording studio!
· A bottle of the delicately enchanting Rose & Diamonds Rocks Perfume by Emporio Armani Diamonds.
· A luxury Gift Set from leading health and beauty clinic Organic Pharmacy.
· A bottle of glam rock fragrance Black Opium Perfume from Yves Saint Laurent Beauté.
· A hotly coveted stylish men’s Shirt by Frangipani.
· A Fake Bake United Gift Set.
· His & Hers Gift Sets courtesy of Baylis & Harding.
· A rock n’ roll ‘must have’ bottle of Patrón Silver Tequila.
· A Pure Lochside Skin Care Gift Set.
· Luxury Footwear by Royaums.
· A stylish pair of men’s sunglasses courtesy of G-Star Raw Eyewear.
· A top of the range SE Electronics MK II Microphone.
· Membership of "Le Peep Boutique" Private Members’ Club in Park Lane presented in a leather card holder from Aspinal of London.
· A Lokai bracelet infused with elements sourced from the highest and lowest points on Earth.
· A range of best-selling Hair Styling Products from Aria Beauty UK.
· A pair of Tiger Lifestyle Footwear courtesy of ASICS.
….and that’s not all! Performers and presenters at the 2014 MTV EMA will be pampered backstage with a number of luxury treatments, including VIP access to the essence Nail Bar, massages and facials at the Organic Pharmacy Spa and Health Clinic, use of the Fake Bake Spray Tan booth, as well as heavenly head, neck and shoulder massages courtesy of the MTV Ibiza Angels.
In between treatments, VIP guests will also be able to enjoy a range of cocktails at the Patron Bar and sip soothing infusions from Tempo Tea Bar.
Helping to create a sense of personal calm in the backstage dressing rooms, each private space will be illuminated with luxurious Cowshed Grumpy Cow Candles and stocked with tempting treats, including:
· Glengoyne 10 Year Old Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky (a special limited MTV EMA edition)
· MTV EMA Heineken Ciroc Vodka
· Myx Fusions Moscato
· Laurenti Champagne
· IQ Chocolate
· Nutritious snacks from Bounce Energy Balls
· Highland Spring Water
· Jordans Cereal Bars
· Ryvita Thins
This is an absolutely mouth watering ensemble! Didn't somebody once say that celebrities work this hard to get rich, only to be given everything for free?