In the lead up to what is currently South Africa’s biggest hip hop music festival, we’ve been bumping our favourite local hip hop tracks - from Khuli Chana’s Tswak Stik ‘Em and AKA’s Victory Lap to Maraza’s Gwan and we have a few questions for you guys.
Check out the questions and drop your answers in the comments below:1. What is the real reason Cass want’s a C63?
2. What does MAYO mean?
3. Why was AKA never trusted when he was DBN?
4. Ke eng Sim Dope?
@akaworldwide, what the heck does "Sim Dope" mean? I'm here jumping around hands in the air and I don't even what it means. 😂😂😂— Mupela Chembe IV (@mpela21) April 23, 2016
Kanene what does Sim Dope mean ? I love the song 😒😒— Michhh✨✨✨ (@Michelle__xxo) July 26, 2015
guys what does sim dope mean? i love the track but i need to know— Lola💋 (@LeboLola) June 13, 2015
Guuuyyysss, WHAT does Sim Dope mean?— PINK 🌸 (@Phalesur_Says) May 29, 2015
6. What’s AKA’s end goal?
7. When must you call Cassper and Riky?
8. What do you need to do as soon as you reach the Maftown Heights?
10. Bongo-Zaka is a combination of dialects from which two countries?
11. What are AKA, Maggz and L.E.S cooking up in the dungeon?
Main image credit: Instagram