On the soapie, Dalton plays the character of Mr Gumbi a highly successful investor with good moral business practices and an interest in major investments.
Since he began acting on the show viewers of Generations: The Legacy has picked quite an interest in the actor.
Here are a few things we've learned about Dalton.
- Dalton was born in Namibia
- Before acting, he is also an entrepreneur and producer. He used to do a lot of TV when he was younger, so he was basically like a child star back in the day.
- He studied Computer Science but on the weekends he would study theatre.
- When he completed his career college he started his own I.T company which lead to him neglecting his creative side. For ten years he then stopped acting.
- After 10 years he decided to go back to acting again. But because he hadn't acted for so long he decided on embarking on an acting and filmmaking course in Los Angeles to upskill himself.
- From L.A he then moved back to South Africa, got an agent and three months later he got a role in Rhythm City and also began doing a lot of commercials.
- He's learned that talent is only forty percent whilst the other sixty percent is really about skills Dalton believes that acting is not entirely a natural skill. You need to learn it like any other profession.
- He once worked with Samuel L. Jackson in a movie called Kite which he had a minor role in.
- He is single but not available and he is also a father.
Main Image Credit: Instagram/DaltonAshikoto