At this point in her career, there is no doubt that when it comes to hosting, Bonang Matheba can do no wrong. What people clamour to see whenever there is an event however, is what she'll be wearing.
With this in mind, Matheba flew in world renowned stylist H. Diddy to handle her looks as she handled her host duties for the first ever DSTV Mzansi Viewer's Choice Awards.
H.Diddy is the same stylist that handled Bonang's outfits when she hosted the 2016 Metro FM Awards alongside Mo Flava. The pair didn't disappoint then and they certainly didn't disappoint now and since we don't have a clear favourite, we'll just rate them in order of how much we loved each look:
5. The fitted green dress with a cut-out detail:
It felt like we've seen her in this before...
4. The white frilly a-line mullet dress paired with crisp white cigarette pants
It was cute but was it her best? Nope...
3. The fringed red vibe paired with thigh high boots
She honestly looked like some kind of super-hero. And considering how classic and glamourous she likes to keep her style, this is pretty daring.
2. The metallic grey ball gown
It was a moment but it was not thee moment, that honor belongs to the next look:
1. This A/W 2016 John Paul Ataker ensemble is the best and most memorable thing Bonang wore that night. Paired with that blunt bob and the red shoes, it looks (and fits) as though it was made for her.
Main image credit: instagram.com/ @mzansimagic