“It’s not about looking at Africa as a trend now that’s a new place to discover. It’s always been untapped and you have to wonder to yourself or whatever companies you have why have you ignored Africa for this long?” proclaimed Naomi. The full video can be found below.
Our local fashion pioneers were also spotted at the conference dressed to the nines.
1. Blue Mbombo, Denola Grey, Thithi Nteta, Rich Mnisi, Lulama Wolf and Thebe Magugu got us seeing red in their stylish apparel.
2. Trevor Stuurman was looking dapper as always in Rich Mnisi, accessorized with stunning SunglassHut x Burberry sunglasses.
3. Kefilwe Mabote looked chic in a Maxhosa ensemble.
4. Asanda Sizani looked pretty in purple in her quirky Thebe Magugu dress.
5. Lady in red, Jo-ann Strauss looked absolutely gorgeous.
More: Anele Cheers on Wendy William’s Divorce
Main Image Credit: Google