Following the Craze presenter search, five new talents were crowned as the new hosts for the channel and they are set to appear on shows like Sistahood, Frenzy and Shiz Live daily. The presenters are Charnte Hartzenberg, Jerida Tsipa, Mpho Mofokeng, Thabiso Seboka and Vuyokazi Mtwa.
Get to know them better:
- Witwatersrand University student, Jerida Tsipa is studying towards a Bachelor of Science in molecular and cell biology, she is hoping that this new venture will help her inspire "young individuals in the same way Basetsana Khumalo has inspired her."
- Vosloorus born and raised creative artist and entertainer, Mpho Mofokeng aspires to build a brand that many can look up to one day.
- Amidst qualifying himself in performing arts with the Market Theatre Laboratory, Thabiso Seboka also has a TV presenting certificate which he has been using to pursue his dreams of becoming a television presenter.
- You might have seen her on various television commercials, and now you'll be seeing more and more of Charnte Hartzenberg.
- Aspiring rapper and actress, Vuyokazi is a personality that is multilingual and passion driven.
Catch the brand new talented presenters on Craze from Monday, 1 October at 3:55pm on e.tv.
- You might also like: Male presenters who are killing the game
Main image credit: Supplied