Scandal! actress, Pasi Koetle recently took to social media to express how grateful she is for her young face even though turning 30 is at dawn.
“This pic was taken last month ..... I looked like this when I was young, I still do. Turning 30 next week, I am so grateful”
The star is not only known for her acting roles on television and in theatre but also her participation in business industry which led to her being featured on the Forbes Africa 30 Under 30 2018 list. The actress has a strong social media presence which meshed together with her experience of being a first time mom led her to start a movement for mothers known as Mommy Diaries.
So here 5 times the talented boss lady showed us that her beauty is stuck in time.
1. The actress is proud of her culture and during her Sotho inspired photoshoot she flaunted her flawlessly long legs.
“I love this pic ❤️ #proudmosothogirl,” she captioned the image posted on her Instagram.
2. During her Valentine’s day shoot where she celebrated love in a beautiful red dress. The shoot brightened the young mothers face and showcased her elegance.
3. At the launch of her Movement, The Chronicles of Motherhood: Mommy diaries the actress stunned everyone in her blush pink jumpsuit. Mapaseka captioned the image “Crushing on myself and all the mothers, single mothers, married mothers and step mothers. Don’t be hard on yourself YOU GOT THIS”
4. Posing in front of her restaurant franchise the Gorge. The business woman revealed her pearly white smile which exposed her youthful face.
5. She is also #bodygoals proving to everyone that her curves are definitely still intact. The actress was hour glass figure was captured in her all denim fit.