If there was ever an award for the most 'put together' former child star, Pabi Moloi would win the prize. The media personality has been in the entertainment industry for more than two decades and over the years, she has managed to stay relevant while being true to herself.
The Trending SA presenter is one of the most private stars in South Africa and we are in awe of how she keeps her personal life out of the prying spotlight. Here are some of the reasons we are totally obsessed with her:
- Even though she gave birth a couple of years ago, we still have not seen her child, she is determined to keep that part of her life to herself.
- Pabi is one of the most respected broadcasters in this part of the world, the SAFTA award winner respects her craft, throughout the years, she has continuously raised the bar and always put her best foot forward.
- She is very open about the realities of the industry.
In an interview with Rams Mabote on Metro FM, she was asked if she thinks fame and fortune are related, or if they follow each other, and she said: “I think yes and no, because they don’t necessarily have to follow.”
She then went on to add, “But I think the issue is people sometimes, out of naivety, will follow something that will bring them fame thinking fame translates into fortune. Now until the rise of social media, in my life personally in my career, I have not seen fame translate into rands and cents, in my career.”
- Even though she is a serious broadcaster, she knows how to have fun, a couple of weeks ago, she posted a video of herself twerking.
Take a look at the video below:
- The star is also one of the kindest people in the industry and that is pretty evident in her interviewing style.
- She is also very versatile, she can host any kind of show and be good at it.
- Have we already mentioned that her body is goals? Because it is.
- Lastly, her sultry voice is everything.
- You might also like: ZalebStyleCrush Pabi Moloi: Owning the first lady look
Main image credit: instagram.com/@pabimoloi