Here are 5 times Rich Mnisi proved that we did not deserve his fire posts:
1. If you follow him on Twitter, then you have become accustomed to his tight underwear fits that literally leave our mouths full of drool. The designer has never been afraid to strip down.
2. Flower power is an actual thing. Rich throws all toxic masculinity down the drain. The fashion designer is not afraid to show his softer side. This definitely needs to be praised more.
3. That intense glare cannot be ignored. Although he is used to dressing up the models, Mnisi proves that the camera loves him as well. From a smize to a subtle grin, he has us smiling all the way.
4. His Winter fits. No one does Winter better than the designer. From thick puffers to a superhero jacket look alike. If he had that going in the Winter at the East we can only wonder what he has in store for South Africa’s upcoming Winter.
5. His matching colour outfits. I don’t know who primarily colours suits, but Rich was clearly born for it. The designer continuously shows that he is not afraid of experimenting with bold colours. Rich Mnisi's Twitter is daring and we are definitely here for it.