But thankfully she was real quick with her hands and doused the fire.
Whilst enjoying what looks like a dinner interview with her Uzalo cast members, Nokuthula, who plays the role of Thobile in the SABC 1 drama series is seen nearly getting herself burned by a candle as her weave caught fire whilst she and the rest of the Uzalo cast took a group photo.
Thanks to Nokuthala's fast reflexes nothing serious happened to her and the moment of shock turned into a moment of laughter they will all remember.
We're glad Nokuthula is safe and nothing life-threating happened to her.
Main Image Credit: Instagram/@nocxymabika