Sello is a veteran in the acting industry and has been revered for his great performances on camera and on stage.
But besides his acting prowess, nothing much is known about Sello's life outside the realms of acting.
However, Sello recently opened up to Move! Magazine and informed the publication about his most important role to date - being a father.
Here are a few things we've come to learn about Sello as a father:
- He is a proud father of five kids.
- He had six children, but his eldest son sadly passed away in a car accident.
- All of his children are from different women.
- The actor has always made it a priority to be there for his kids as he didn't have the pleasure of experiencing that from his own father.
- In the interview, Sello speaks about understanding baby mama drama as he is aware of the pain and stress that comes with being a baby mama.
What to read next: Actors whom we address by their character names
Main Image Credit: Supplied