Duma Mnqobi has been able to mingle with various legendary stars in the industry from a young age, he has been in the industry for many years and we have decided to compile a list of things you did not know about the actor.
Here are some of the things you didn't know about Duma Mnqobi:
- Duma enrolled for a Bachelor of Science degree and later went on to study music, however, he dropped out after falling into a depression.
- His first job as a presenter was on e.tv’s kids show, Craze.
- He was rejected at his first Generations audition.
- Duma writes poetry and music.
"When there were talent shows, I used to sing because of the ladies...I wanted their attention a bit, but it was also to gain a certain popularity so that I can feel more confident because I was also a quiet guy..."
- The actor is a single father of a nine-year-old boy.
- What to read next: Thuli Phongolo's last day on the Generations set
Main image credit: instagram.com/@dumamnqobi