Viral Video of the week: Dancer burns her crotch

Viral Video of the week: Dancer burns her crotch

Mar 30, 2016, 09:45 AM

We’ve seen a whole lot of insane and hilarious viral videos make their way onto the internet recently - like when American comedian Kat Williams punched a teenager or that infamous fake laugh by former soccer player Jabu Pule.

We’ve seen yet another weird video that has us shocked and confused at the same time.

During a dancehall competition, a dancer who goes by the name of Fire Gyal Flexi, shockingly set her crotch on fire in an attempt to impress the audience.

It was all fun and games until she realised that she could not douse the fire out after pouring too much Isopropyl alcohol on herself.

Thankfully, onlookers rescued her toasting pubic hairs before things got even worse.

According to TMZ, Fire Gyal Flexi suffered first degree burns and lost layers of skin.

What shocked us the most is that even though her flower had suffered tremendously, the dancer pressed on and continued.

Who on earth burns their crotch and goes right back to dancing as if nothing happened?

 

After Her Crotch Caught On Fire She Went Back And Dance Onstage

After Her Crotch Caught On Fire She Went Back And Dance Onstage Dj'Romaine So Unruly PageFollow Me On SoundCloud. https://soundcloud.com/dj-romaine-so-unruly

Posted by Clark Romaine on Friday, March 25, 2016

 

Fire Gyal Flexi not only walked away with a trophy and $500 (R7,537.85c) she has also been put through to the next international round of the competition - set to take place in Jamaica.

We guess a fiery passion for dancing will take you a long way these days.

Guys, please don't try this at home in the name of fame.

Image Credit: Facebook
Written by

ZAlebs Team

Don't miss out

Sign Up For Our Hot Newsletter

Leave a comment

Don't miss out

Sign Up For Our Hot Newsletter