We're in search of the best Social Media Manager within the digital space.
ZAlebs being South Africa's largest, independent celebrity news and lifestyle website is in search of an experienced full-time Social Media Manager to join our dynamic digital team.
In the past two years, ZAlebs as a brand has grown exponentially, engaging not only with a Johannesburg audience but with readers across the country. And with the rapid growth of the brand as well as the local entertainment industry as a whole, we are in need of a Social Media Manager who will take the brand to the next level not only in brand awareness but also in site traffic.
- 2 - 4 years of Social Media Manager experience.
- A strategic person who understands the importance of social media engagement which essentially will assist in turning the social media engagement into website traffic.
- A problem solver and social media advisor
- Has a clear understanding of what content redistribution entails when social media is involved.
- Will be responsible in handling not only our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account but will also be required to handle the ZAlebs YouTube channel.
- Has knowledge about Google Analytics
- Either based in Johannesburg or Cape Town as we have offices in both cities.
Send your C.V to [email protected] with the subject line: ZAlebs Social Media Manager.
The post closes on the 31st of January 2017 and the salary is negotiable.
Please be advised that this position might involve traveling and working on weekends and sometimes after hours, attending entertainment events, on-set visits and sometimes working alongside entertainers.