With a great role on television and an even greater personality to go with it, Amo Chidi has not only become one of our most favourite young actresses, but the public has also warmed up to ever since she landed her role on Rhythm City.
And when you're are one of our favourites we can't help but love knowing more about you and your career.
Here are few things we've come to learn about Amo Chidi.
- She made her first appearance at the age of 10 and has always known that she wanted to be an actress
- In matric, she applied to study both musical theatre and psychology and was accepted for both. She eventually had to decide which course to take.
- In 2008, Amo was also a Top 40 finalist on the M-Net reality competition High School Musical: Spotlight South Africa.
- She was rumored to be dating Dumi Masilela but has since dismissed those rumors.
- Yes, she's in a relationship and has vowed to never date within the industry.
- She's very private when it comes to her bae and tends to tease us by hiding her bae in posts.
All we know is that her bae is Zulu.
Yes girl! He is all yours.