Thato Molamu is one of the most respected talents in the industry and although he is in the spotlight, there are many things you probably did not know about him.
Here are a few facts you did not know about him:
- The Queen Mzanzi actor is a father to two kids who live in Mafikeng with his parents.
- Thato first knew he would pursue a career in the arts when started attending North Wits Arts council as his after school activity.
- Thato's charcter as Nicholas on Generations inspired him to launch his media company, Gateway Media in 2013.
- He currently stays with his cousin.
- Apart from acting, Thato has acquired skills such as radio and TV presenting which we've seen him flaunt on various commercial platforms.
- Though he might no longer be in a romantic relationship with his baby mama, he has been in an on and off relationship with his girlfriend.
"We're still trying to figure ourselves out, I won't say that we know that we are one because there's still a lot about ourselves that we're still learning, a lot of negatives and positives, so in all honesty, we're still learning each other...it's been a while with on and off's" he said in a recent interview on Metro FM
What to read next: Thuli Phongolo's last day on Generations set
Main image credit: instagram.com/@thatomolamu