Distruction Boyz Split Up

They are going solo.

By  | Jun 23, 2020, 03:34 PM  | Distruction Boyz 

After being quiet for some time, the Distruction Boyz have come out the woodwork to announce their split! 

The award-winning duo who had the nation on its feet with the hit song Omunye told Sunday Sun that they are both pursuing solo careers.

One half of the duo, Zipho "Goldmax" Mthembu spoke to Sunday Sun and said: “There is no bad blood between us, it’s just that we’re focusing on our solo careers.”

Goldmax dropped his single, Iphupho Lami last week.
Instagram embed

The other member of the group, Thobani "Que" Mgobhozi, confirmed this saying there are no bad vibes about their split. 

One source revealed that not all is as well as the two have made it out to be. 
It is said that they realised that they were very different, they no longer share the same vision for the future and the same style of music. 

Rumour has it that they have been advised that if they want to make it big in the music industry, they should go solo.

Main image credit: Fakaza News

Read next: The Distruction Boyz Are Making A Comeback



Read more