While some of you don't dress up or even consider Halloween, other went all out and put their dress up skills to the test. From parties left and right to scary movies in-doors, Halloween was a hit in South Africa this year round.
More and more South African's are starting to see Halloween as an actual holiday. From telling spooky stories, playing with make-up and dressing up, Halloween is starting to be more and more fun and your faves went all out this year.
While Halloween parties went on all weekend long, some of your faves extended their Halloween weekend and dragged it till the actual Halloween day. Organisations and companies allowed their employees to dress up and even schools let the little ones join in on the fun.
- You might also like to read: Who is your best-dressed celebrity? Do they have style?
Let's look at some of our favorite Halloween outfits.
Loot Love played around with some mac cosmetics and came out looking like a broken doll. Look at those eyes on top of her eyes.
- You might also like to read: Our fave fashion moments from Lootlove
Former Miss South Africa dressed up as Wonder woman. Her boyfriend Proverb even reached out and made her his woman crush.
- 5fm hosted their #5fmzombieacopolyips and this is Unathi and Thomas 4 years ago they went as Bass Jappie and Mavies. Nathi was one expensive maid cause she went in with that make-up.
- You might also like to read: DJ Glen Lewis wants to split from patronising Unathi
How creepy are these eyes?
The host of "Essence Now" Makho Ndlovu, nailed her look and dressed like songstress Janelle Monae. She just needs to do the "Tight Rope' dance to complete her look.
Black Coffee and Entle Mbali might not have taken part in the whole dress-up situation but their adorable little ones did, how cute is this Wizard of Oz?
So these two went to a friends 90's themed birthday party this past weekend and though this is not a Halloween outfit, they nailed their Nelly and Kelly dilemma outfits.
- You might also like to read: Ayanda Thabethe and Dash all loved up
Main Image Credit: Instagram/@Dashrsa